POOL AND HOT TUB REOPENING 5-22-20 AT 10:00AMComments Off on POOL AND HOT TUB REOPENING 5-22-20 AT 10:00AM
Hello VRC Homeowners,
It is with great pleasure that thanks to pressure put on the Pima County Board of Supervisors by us and our attorney, they have excluded HOA pools from the extremely restrictive regulations they put forth on May 13. Therefore, our pool and hot tub will be reopening May 22, at 10:00am. Regular summer hours will be in effect from 6:00am-10:00pm daily after Friday.
Because we are unable to clean and sanitize furniture between each use there will be no furniture provided in the pool area or any common area for now. You are allowed to bring in your own furniture and remove it after using.
The guidelines below (also attached) will be posted on each pool gate. We trust that these guidelines will be adhered to for the safety of all our owners and guests. If the board deems that the guidelines are not being followed, we may be forced to shut down the pool area again. Your cooperation is appreciated.
USE POOL AND HOT TUB AT YOUR OWN RISK
Residents who choose to use the pool area must follow these guidelines:
According to the CDC, there is no evidence that the virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to people through water in pools or hot tubs.
- For your safety you should bring your own hand sanitizer and use after touching any surfaces in the pool area, including keypads, gates, railings, etc.
- You can bring your own furniture to use within the pool area. Remove after use.
- Practice social distancing (6 feet apart) and other recommended CDC guidelines currently in place.
- No more than 10 people may be in the pool area at any time.
- No more than 1 person or related couple may use the hot tub at any time.
- Do not enter the pool area if you are sick.
- If you are at higher risk for severe illness, you should avoid using the pool and/or hot tub. People at higher risk for severe illness include adults 65 or older and people of any age who have underlying health conditions.
- After leaving the pool area, use hand sanitizer. When you get home, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
“Please continue to follow all existing rules for use of the pool area”